Art deco - Art deko
- EMERALD, RUBY AND DIAMOND BROOCH
Designed as a looped line of circular-cut diamonds terminating at each end with a tassel of single-cut diamonds, supporting at the centre a brilliant-cut diamond weighing approximately 2.10 carats and a carved emerald drop depicting a female profile studded with rubies, the rest of the diamonds weighing approximately 6.00 carats in total.
- FINE OPAL AND DIAMOND BRACELET, CARTIER, CIRCA 1930
The openwork band set throughout with circular- and single-cut diamonds weighing approximately 6.50 carats in total, decorated with five variously shaped plaques of opal,
- PINK SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND BROOCH - Schmettelings - Brosche mit pinkfarbenen Saphiren und Diamanten
Designed as a butterfly set with circular-cut pink sapphires and rose, circular- and single-cut diamonds weighing approximately 3.20 carats in total, mounted in 18 carat blackened gold.
- PAIR OF BLUE AND PINK SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND BROOCHES - Frauenschuh als Diamant- Blütenbrosche und pinkfarbenen Saphiren.
Each designed as a stylized flower set throughout with circular-cut pink and blue sapphires and single-cut diamonds weighing approximately 2.80 carats in total, mounted in 18 carat blackened gold
- BURMA SAPPHIRE oval sapphire weighing 12.03 - Aussergewöhnlicher Saphir-ring mit orginal Burma Saphir