Art deco - Art deko
- ATTRACTIVE CORAL AND DIAMOND BRACELET, LACLOCHE FRERES, CIRCA 1925
Composed of coral plaques carved with flowers and foliage and batons connected by stirrup-shaped links set with single-cut and rose diamonds weighing approximately 4.20 carats in total, mounted in platinum, length approximately 180mm, signed Lacloche Frères and numbered, French assay marks, one diamond deficient.
The firm known as Lacloche Frères was founded in Madrid in 1875 by four brothers. Throughout the end of the 19th century Lacloche continued to grow in popularity. This success allowed the brothers to expand to include offices in San Sebastian, Biarritz and Paris. During the 1920s and 1930s they were known for innovative jewels, boxes and lavish vanity cases decorated with enamels and set with gemstones. This bracelet is a wonderful example of Lacloche's ability to combine fine design with a high level of workmanship.
- FINE OPAL AND DIAMOND BRACELET, CARTIER, CIRCA 1930
The openwork band set throughout with circular- and single-cut diamonds weighing approximately 6.50 carats in total, decorated with five variously shaped plaques of opal,
- RUBY, ENAMEL AND DIAMOND BROOCH, MELLERIO
The plaque set throughout with brilliant-cut diamonds weighing approximately 10.00 carats in total, highlighted with ruby and onyx geometric and floral motifs in the Japanese style, mounted in platinum,
signed Mellerio Paris and numbered, French assay marks.
- PAIR OF BLUE AND PINK SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND BROOCHES - Frauenschuh als Diamant- Blütenbrosche und pinkfarbenen Saphiren.
Each designed as a stylized flower set throughout with circular-cut pink and blue sapphires and single-cut diamonds weighing approximately 2.80 carats in total, mounted in 18 carat blackened gold
- BURMA SAPPHIRE oval sapphire weighing 12.03 - Aussergewöhnlicher Saphir-ring mit orginal Burma Saphir