The Duke of Gloucester ordered his bride's wedding ring from Messrs. Garrard the Crown Jewellers at Albemarle Street, which were made by the firm's craftsmen from gold given to him by Welsh miners. The ring was a plain circlet of gold with rounded edges.
As well, he inspected his gift to the bridesmaids, which was made from a design by Garrard's selected by the Duke and Lady Alice Scott. The Duke of Gloucester chose diamond and sapphire brooches as his gifts to the eight bridesmaids who attended Lady Alice Scott at their wedding at Buckingham Palace in 1935. They were oval diamond and calibre-cut sapphire brooches with a centre device of polished platinum and diamonds which incorporated the initials of the bride and bridegroom "A & H".