The diamond-set bow brooch with a large oriental pearl pendant was presented by the Inhabitants of Kensington as a wedding gift,
and was designed and made by Messrs. Collingwood and Co.
She wore it at two coronations, that of Edward VII and her own in
1911 as a symbol of her childhood home, Kensington Palace.
The feather diamond aigrette was one of the gifts (along with others
such as a diamond heart brooch) that was given to her by her groom
Prince George and is also from Messrs Collingwood and Co.
The enormous baroque pearl brooch pinned on her bodice to affix
the pearls originally belonged to Queen Alexandra. Queen Mary gave
it in 1935 as a wedding gift to Alice,
Duchess of Gloucester.
The pearl and diamond choker was one of the Queen's favourite jewels.
She wore it, mixed with other chains or smaller necklaces and diamond
Sources: The Times; The Graphic Royal Wedding Number
23 July 1893; Field, The Queen's Jewels